December 29, 10:00 (UTC +8) Rolling Maintenance Notice
Thank you all for your participation and support for ZOZ: Final Hour! We have received tons of valuable feedback and are all-hands-on-deck to improve your game experience. We will be undergoing maintenance soon. Please check the details below.
[Update Time and Method]
December 29, 10:00 - 12:00 (UTC +8)/December 28, 23:00 - December 29, 1:00 (UTC -3)/December 29, 9:00 - 11:00 (UTC +7). Maintenance won't cause server interruptions, however, players will need to restart the game. Some features may be restricted during the maintenance period, so please keep an eye on in-game messages.
[Features and Fixes]
All characters carrying Blood Crystals and Blood Crystals on the ground will more or less appear with Blood Crystal light pillars for others to more easily notice them and plan subsequent actions. We hope this will help Mercs pick which targets to attack, while minimizing the chaos during evacuation.
1. Component-Stalker: SPD boost increased to 23 (from 10)
2. Component-Crates restore HP: HP restoration increased to 40 (from 20)
3. Component-Strong Physique: HP restored has no activate requirement now (from activate when HP is under 100)
4. Removed Component-Resource Detection
1. We've optimized some performance issues. If you're still encountering any performance-related problems, please let us know via Facebook or Discord.
2. We have adapted the intro video to multiple languages.
Thank you for all of your interest and feedback. Be sure to follow our Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/ZOZFinalHour) and Discord(https://discord.gg/EncGWSEWbs) to get the latest info, and keep sending feedback!
We currently have plans to add greater variety to combat. The changes we are currently designing and developing are:
1) Adding new weapons
2) Redoing most of the components
3) Reducing player's firepower at the beginning of the matches, Mercs might start the match with pistol
We hope that the changes above will help enrich our combat experience, as well as increase the intensity at the start.
We thank everyone for their passion and care. ZOZ: Final Hour would not be possible without you! As always, we welcome your feedback, and are more than happy to hear your thoughts about the game. Thanks for your cooperation!
ZOZ: Final Hour Team