Thank you all for your participation and support for ZOZ: Final Hour! We have received tons of valuable feedback and are all-hands-on-deck to improve your game experience. We will be undergoing maintenance soon. Please check the details below.
[Update Time and Method]
September 22, 10:00 - 12:00 (UTC +8). Maintenance won't cause server interruptions, however, players will need to restart the game. Some features may be restricted during the maintenance period, so please keep an eye on in-game messages.
[Features and Fixes]
1. We noticed that our previous adjustment to supply crate drop rates flattened character growth across maps. To ensure unique and varied experiences in each map, we have made the following changes to resource distribution:
a) Increased Hospital crate count
b) Reduced Bank crate count
2. We noticed there weren't enough component drop chances to satisfy overall player enthusiasm for configuring combat abilities. With this in mind, we've added component drop chances, now including Zombie kills.
3. We are working to improve combat experiences. Based on our observations and player feedback, we have made the following changes to combat balance:
M4A1's ‘Lv.3 Mod – Holographic Sight’: ‘Reduces damage reduction [beyond 50m]’ has been changed to ‘Increases damage to targets [beyond 30m]’
MSR's ‘Lv.3 Mod – Head Locked’: ‘Increases Sniper Rifle headshot damage for targets [beyond 50m]’ has been changed to ‘Increases Sniper Rifle headshot damage for targets [beyond 30m]’
Bow's ‘Lv.1 Mod – Strongbow’: ‘No more damage reduction [beyond 50m]’ has been changed to ‘No more damage reduction [beyond 30m]’
Bullseye: ‘Increases damage by 15% to targets [beyond 50m]’ has been changed to ‘Increases damage by 15% to targets [beyond 30m]’
Emptyhanded: ‘Automatically obtain Blood Crystals carried by Mercs you hit [beyond 50m]’ has been changed to ‘Automatically obtain Blood Crystals carried by Mercs you hit with a Sniper Rifle.’
4. We noticed there weren't enough pre-combat weapon choices to satisfy player needs. With this in mind, we have adjusted pre-combat weapon purchase refresh rates to give players a wider weapon selection at the start of a match.
5. We noticed that many players liked to hunt Joker Zombies, but felt they were overpowered. With this in mind, we have reduced the Joker Zombie's HP from 1,800 to 1,000, and its base damage from 20 to 10.
Thank you for all of your interest and feedback. Be sure to follow our Facebook and Discord channels to get the latest info, and keep sending feedback! We will read it all with care. Thanks to everyone's feedback, we were able to fix some bugs in the previous version, such as map display errors, game stutters, enemies clipping walls, and other issues. We've already implemented some suggestions into our development plans and thank everyone for their passion and care. ZOZ: Final Hour would not be possible without you! As always, we welcome your feedback, and are more than happy to hear your thoughts about the game. Thanks for your cooperation!
ZOZ: Final Hour Team